Card patterns #119

Last monday was a national holiday in Holland, so I had plenty of time to sit in my craft room and create. But most of the time when I have plenty of time, I have a lack of inspiration. I look through all my stuff around me and just don't know what to do with it. It makes me feel a little ashamed (or how do you spell it :)) because I can make everything I like with all that papers and stamps and ink and punches...

So I pushed myself to create some great cards with the lovely prima marketing Madeline collection, so gorgeous! I used Card patterns sketch  #119. What  great sketch! And maybe I shouldn't say this about my own card, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out:


Reacties

  1. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This card is over-the-top gorgeous! I love the colors, the overall design and of course the little bit of bling!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is a beautiful card, great colours and I liked this sketch too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Voel je niet verplicht, maar weet dat ik het super leuk vind om jullie meningen en reactie te lezen.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I like to read your comments, opinions and other notes, so please leave a message if you like!

Populaire posts