Strange card


Last weekend I created cards with my sister. We had a lovely afternoon off Saterday to spend time together. My sister lives very close to my home, but she has a busy job, so not much time left to see each other very often. During the afternoon I made some strange cards. Why strange? Because I used colors I don't often use... This one for example is very dark when you compare it to my other work... But I do like the card, so no worries lol... (I don't think you can see the purple I used very well, sorry, not my best pictures ever)

Reacties

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Voel je niet verplicht, maar weet dat ik het super leuk vind om jullie meningen en reactie te lezen.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I like to read your comments, opinions and other notes, so please leave a message if you like!

Populaire posts