Happy new creative year...

Welcome everybody in 2011. I hope it will be a year full of inspiration, new products and lots of cards and little presents. Today my boyfriends grandmother celebrates her birthday. So later today we will visit her. Off course I created her a hand made card. She creates cards herself, so I can never show up with a bought card :)...

This is what I came up with using my new colours of distress ink:
I bought the ink Friday in my local scrapstore Simpel Scrappen in Den Helder. I wasn't really sure what to do with it, so I decided to watch soms examples at YouTube. I like how it turned out.




I also did some inking in the inside:

My hands were very dirty after creating this cards, but I had fun making it. I want to see more examples, because I know there will be more to do with distress ink. Later this week I will show you a mini book with pictures of Dennis and me.

Reacties

Populaire posts